Thursday, February 19, 2009

I swear I have the cutest nieces! Even thought I could not get little Emry to smile. I think they still turn out looking so sweet!

Big sister Macie
Photobucket
10X20 Storyboard

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Sister Emry
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I do love these two pictures! I know you would want it up on your mantel, but there is something so real about these that make them so great.

Photobucket

Aren't These hats so Adorable. My sister in law and her mother hand make them. She is starting to sell them. So if you want one you can email her at mailto:joseegarch@hotmail.comThere are several colors to choose from. Check them out on her blog http://www.jeffandjosee.blogspot.com/.

No comments: