Friday, June 5, 2009

It is a small world
this picture look a little out of date. Well they are. They were taken in February. I thought that I got them posted on here but I didn't. They are such an adorable family I had to get them on here. It is a small world because Erica was my Tennis Coach in High school my senior year. Now our kids are in the same school class and they live in my neighborhood. She is such a great mom and I am glad that I got to get some great pictures of her and her beautiful daughters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey what cute pictures. :) That was a major up-date. I have a couple family members who might call you about photos. Hope thats ok. You do such good work.